Privacy to art. 13 sec. 4 GDPR
|Responsible Body||Agenzia Corvetta|
Commercial Register Bozen
|Executive Director||Renzo Corvetta|
|Address of the Responsible Body||Silbergasse 22|
39100 Bozen (BZ)
Phone: (+39) 0471 978 903
Contact responsible body
|Data Protection Officer||Renzo Corvetta|
Contact the data protection officer or via the form below.
|Purpose of data collection, data processing and data usage||Internal: Administration of data of employees and customers, administration of data of external service providers, contact data, contract data, billing data, credit data, order data, fee data, authentication data.|
Website: Forms, registration / registration, newsletters, third-party applications.
|The processing of data is based on art. 6 par. 1 a - c||- Consent|
- fulfillment of a contract / mandate
- fulfillment of a legal obligation
|Planned transfers to third countries||A transfer to third countries is not planned.|
|Recipient of the data or categories of recipient||1) Public bodies who receive data due to legal requirements (prioritization), eg. Social security institutions and tax authorities.|
2) Internal bodies involved in the execution of the respective business processes. B. accounting, accounting, purchasing, EDP.
4) External bodies to fulfill the stated purposes.
|Standard deadlines for the deletion or retention of data||There are different deadlines for storage, data with tax relevance are kept for 10 years, other data are kept for 6 years according to commercial law. Insofar as a statutory retention regulation does not exist, the data will be deleted or destroyed if they are no longer necessary for the achievement of the corporate purposes.|
There is the right to information, correction or deletion (Articles 15, 16 and 17 GDPR) on the part of the persons responsible concerning the personal data concerned.
Affected parties may revoke their consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent to revocation.
|Safety measures||1) All digital data transmissions take place exclusively via an encrypted connection (HTTPS).|
2) Internal digital stored personal data is only accessible in the local network for certain internal sites with authenticated access.
3) Data breaches are announced within 72 hours (art. 33 par. 1 GDPR) to the parties concerned and to the competent supervisory authority.
4) Data protection training for employees with access to personal data stored.
- Using Google Family Applications (Analytics, ReCaptcha, Youtube, Maps)
- Using Fonts (Fontawesome, Google)
- Integration of social networks (Facebook)
Version from 30.04.2019